Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Unlucky in Vancover 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So which skiers suffered?

Nodar Kumaritashvili obviously paid the ultimate price (RIP) but who else suffered?

The French girl who fell after 10m and injured her knee?

Mancuso being yellow flagged?

Benni Raich 5/100 sec away from a medal? (or was there a closer result?)

Svindal in the combined practically giving Bode Gold instead of Silver?

Your nominations please ......

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 1-03-10 11:31; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
that Georgian slider didn't have a particularly good time......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DB, I feel really sorry for Benni Raich - didn't he end up 4th in more than one event? And always by infinitesimal amounts, not that the Austrian Press will see it that way. I think he is leading in the World Cup this season because he has not won many races but is always up there in just about every single race he competes in. He is Mr Consistent and delivers over the long term rather than the odd flash of genius and skiing out in the majority of races.

Isn't he also carrying quite a nasty back problem as well?

Felix Neureuther is another I have a lot of sympathy for - mother called Golden Rosi (Rosi Mittermaier double Gold medal winner in 76?), father Christian Neureuther (numerous WC wins etc) The German media think that he should be winning just because of his parents!!!! It is no wonder he does not seem to be able to take the pressure of expectation. Both Mum and Dad have re-invented themselves to maintain high levels of media exposure, making it even harder for Junior!

wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue,

Benni came 6th rwice and 4th once. Yes he's had back problems at Christmas but I'm unsure if the injury is still affecting his results.

You think Felix has it hard, wait until Raich and Schild have kids Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Andrea Fischbacher, Women's downhill, 3/100 sec away from a medal.
Werner Heel, Men's Super G, 2/100 sec away from a medal.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That's not unlucky - that's not being quick enough
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Death of Canadian figure skater Joannie Rochette's mother during the games.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I suffered greatly from having to put up with canadian tv, and curling, skating and hockey being on constantly..oh you mean actual competitors..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Samerberg Sue, when I much younger (and even more potty about skiing, though I still am) I aquired as many old, second hand, library sale etc ski books as I could get my hands on. One of them was by Rosi & Christian. Its technical skiing advice was interspersed by autobiog bits from the both of them, which were fascinating and a great read. Great couple.

When I first saw Nereuther on the world cup I wondered if he was their child... was thrilled to know he was. I hope he does really well and the media shouldn't pressure him too much!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The USA Ice Hockey team. "We are only here for Gold"
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Boredsurfing wrote:
The USA Ice Hockey team. "We are only here for Gold"

HA HA HA
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy