Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salzburg -> Kaprun........and back. Travelling 06.03 and 13.03.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Can anyone recommend a reasonably price transfer service that operates out of Salzburg?

There are 7 of us with standard luggage, plus 3 snowboards/ski bags.

ta
G
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Public bus right outside the terminal to Zell then pick up a taxi; must be cheaper than taxi all eth way

Alt is bus/taxi to Salzburg station, then train to Zell, then taxi. Which seems more hassle than option above
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We're using this guy - Christian, for our transfer on the 14th March from Salzburg to Hochkoenig - €190 for 5 of us plus usual luggage.
http://www.taxi-hager.at/eng/index.html

We were also recommended to use this company as well but as we were happy with the above guy we never even got a quote from them.
http://www.transferservice.at/index_en.php

I guess these two companies are working out of Hochkoenig / Ski Amade area and do transfers to any airport at the relevant cost, just depends if they cover where you'll be staying? If they don't try emailing your hosts and ask if they can recommend any local to your resort?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Taxi Service Oberkofler based in Piesendorf.... 130 Euros each way fir 1 to 8 people

USed them from both Munich and Salzburg to Zell ( next to Kaprun) and they are excellent, and very efficient
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks for responses

I booked with Christian @ taxi-hager for €145 before you came in with your €130, SnowGod. I'm too principled to cancel on Christian 60 minutes later.

sev112 we did consider the public bus, but would have to wait up to 90 minutes. Don't think we'd save much cash either, as it's the 8 of us in one minivan.

Now just need 50cm Saturday night......
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy