Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First day at Junior ski club..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My eldest hit the magical age of 7 at half term so was old enough for the first time to go to Sandown's Junior ski club today. Bless her - she was so excited and had a fab time once there and even managed to buy herself a J2O from the bar in the snack break. Think bar run would have been the highlight but she then managed to come first in her group for the timed runs so was even more chuffed.
Unfortunately the younger daughter is mystified as to why she can't go... as she pointed out she can ski red runs too Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
katedenhaag, brilliant! Good for her snowHead Shame about your little one though Sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well done. It's a pity that they can't take younger skiers, I would guess they have too many for the slope if they let the tinies in. Good luck to her as she starts to race.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well done, have the same problem with my youngest 2, 10 year old Emily happily skiing in the Tamworth junior club, 6 year old Chloe stuck in the Kinder club despite pointing out she can do reds "dead easy" and was nearly as quick as Em in the end of holiday race (well 30 sec instead of 25 but the course they set the heavier you were the faster your time, sticky slow snow that needed a bit of weight to carry speed through turns). Hopefully only a session or two though as the Tamworth instructors can move kids up whatever their age once they think they will cope with junior club.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh well problem solved for Chloe, was her first session in the Kinder club at Tamworth today, they say it takes 5 or 6 sessions for most little ones to be ready for junior club . Well chatting to the instructor on the lift after the kids had done two runs, one from the drag lift to halfway up the slope and one from the top of the main slope he said they'd all done all they needed to be signed off for junior club already and were just having some fun for the rest of the session! He hadn't quite expected when he told them to follow him down in a snake they'd all be copying his parallel skiing as well as his line rolling eyes .
So next time the kids are with me at the weekend thats 2 of them doing junior club which will make life a bit easier!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy