Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier on skinny skis....

Poster: A snowHead
The corduroy looked so lovely that I put on my slalom skis and spent the day on the pistes....

Yeah right.... Attelas couloirs at their best today

Col des mines from the Attelas chair

Gorilla charging in one of the bowls under Chassoure

Anything you can do.... Swirly making clouds

Where's this?

Backside Mont Fort looked dodgy after all the snow and wind so tried the front side

Weather (and wind) came in as we got to the top of Stairway. Lhasas and Kuros fighting it out for first go.....

The direct route where the snow is usually best

Picture doesn't really do it justice but this was the best run of the day. Consolidated smoooooth powder coming down Vallon d'Arbi. The itinerary was closed as the snowplough was clearing the track which meant very few tracks. A bit naughty but it was worth it!

Lots of fresh snow and great conditions despite the recent high winds. Should still be great for the next few daysas the snow consolidates and backside Mt Fort becomes accessible. Pistes should also be great for the next week.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bob in upper stairway.

Bob exits upper stairway.

latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was I the only one actually on skinny skis today? I had an awesome day in the gates and doing drills at Savolyres. You guys don't know what you're missing out on! snowHead

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 27-02-10 21:11; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CSki, skinny skis rock. I keep wanting to buy some 80s retro skis for a fiver from fleabay. Just to remind myself of the good old days and prove I can still do it.

Obviously my modern skis would be considered skinny by these gnarly off-piste types. Nice pics btw chaps. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.

CSki, you did what?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
CSki, not like it was the best powder day of the season so far or anything.

snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
But guys, they had gates up, GS gates! It was the best day of my season so far! Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Guide to gates
Slalom

Giant Slalom

Super G

Downhill

It was mostly Super Combined for us today Little Angel
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
bobinch, gorilla, Swirly Another good day at the office Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
RPF, excellent Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
RPF, your office you jammy dodgers. Just my weekend playground. Have no doubt you you will track everything to buggery before I can get back for another go Evil or Very Mad

Suggest you lend Cski one of your ever increasing quiver of powder tools and show him the error of his ways!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
CSki, good work sailor girl!

RPF, Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
bobinch, Its some office allright, I'll get to work on the tracking out tomorrow first thing, its at the top of my list Very Happy
CSki is a her btw! has powder skis and is well able to use them. I bet she's found a secret stash of powder somewhere and is just telling us porky pies about the gates so we dont go in and track the shoite out of it. CSki, we're on to you wink I won't put a GPS in your backpack tomorrow so there is no need to check Toofy Grin

rob@rar, dont encourage this kind of behaviour Toofy Grin .
latest report
 brian
brian
I can't bear to look ...

sorry Blush
latest report
RPF, I hear she's racing on the weekend. She needs all the gates practise she can manage...
latest report
brian, brilliant!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy