Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort with heaviest snowfall in the world? It's in Britain.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Jonpim, how were you able to watch that video? I have the latest version of Flash Player installed - and even plugged speedbit into Firefox. Still no joy.

Haggis_Trap, any chance of you uploading the video to the snowheads snowmediazone?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowbandit, kiss kiss
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I get the distinct impression round here that there are still a few people round here who haven't got their heads round the fact that the skiing in Scotland this year is absolutely world class, as is much of the weather between storms, and the sheer amount of snow on the mountains is pretty unprecedented - not sure why this is, perhaps they just can't bring themselves to acknowledge it with more than a few snide comments but more fool them I say!

Personally having seen it and skied it for over 3 weeks so far this year I'm dropping an option to have a week in the Alps in favour of another 2 weeks in Scotland! snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.

Skiing Scotland with the right conditions is as good as any where in the world, just getting the right conditions are sometimes the stumbling block.
If the conditions are right, it is deffo worth the trip. we left North Wales @ 4am last saterday, we were in Glencoe car park by 10:15am and skied all day till last lift. Skied all day sunday till 3pm then left by about 3:30pm. Back home by 10pm tired but very happy. Off to Val disere in 3 weeks time, if the snow is still faverable by april in Scotland when i get back will i go back up for another weekend before the end of the season????? Yep for sure i will, will i enjoy it as much as Val??? Yep
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
arv wrote:
I heard that the Falklands actually belonged to Scotland and the SNP will now be using the argument as part of their independence battle.

Boredsurfing, Laughing tomorrow will definitely be driving snow and low vis... can't wait!

Speaking of the Falklands got me wandering if any of the troops have done any skiing down there given that there are quite a few hills that get covered in snow that are 'safe' to ski on.

I'm sure that some form of up lift could be organized by the troops.

Open for comment.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy