Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Custom Top Sheets / ski and snowboard art

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone ever come across companies that provide custom designed top-sheets stickers?

I'm thinking maybe some sort of sticky-backed vinyl, that could attached to the top of skis/snowboards to give them a new lease of life?

I only ask, as a snowboarding friend was thinking of painting his board ... but I can't imagine this is going to be particularly hardwearing (?)

Any ideas?

[Sorry if this topic has come-up before ... but I'm using the internet on my phone and can't make the search function work for me].
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
abj, saw a few jibbers on customised skis lately...looked pretty cool...looked like permanent marker...loads of tattoo work over the top sheets...my nephew asked one of the guys where he'd got the artwork and he said out of a couple of tattoo mags...if you coated the work with yacht varnish it may last a while...

okbye
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
abj, there was a company offering something like this for snowboards I think, plus I asked the same question a few years ago, so check out the snowboard section and search facility on here.

Also a member called Masque on here had some method of printing and applying a finish to a snowboard but it did scratch quite easy.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

...if you coated the work with yacht varnish it may last a while...

Yep, thought the same thing. But wondering if the bending and flexing of the board/ski would crack the clear-coat (?)

rayscoops, will have a look when I get home - can't get the search function working on my phone's browser.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hammerite.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Prior offer custom graphics on their boards, you just send them the picture as you order. I don't think that a post production vinyl would stay stuck for long....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Custom printed and cut vinyl sheet from a firm making vinyl sings for shop windows is perfectly possible. Whether it is worth the hassle is another matter.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy