Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crystal pricing policies !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just spent a frustrating day trying to grab a late deal mid March to Austria or Italy, without any success. Those headline cheap prices may be valid if 2 of you are flying from e.g. Gatwick, but for a solo skier ......... (especially from Scotland).

For example, one Crystal trip to Cervinia had the price from Edinburgh (HB) for 2 - £418 each - sounds good. Change to 1 person travelling and the single supplement was £438 !!! So going on my own costs more than it does for two. Can anyone explain this ? Has anyone ever booked for 2 then gone on their own ?

Ended up doing what I've done for the last couple of years - arranged a DIY trip back to Soll: Easyjet to Munich; train to Kufstein; bus to Soll where I've booked into a pension. Just as cheap, and probably no more hassle.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
deerman, I always travel solo and usually with Crystal. The problem is that some of their hotels do not offer twin/double rooms for sole use, so if you book this option, you are essentially charged double for the room. However, they do have plenty of accommodation that does offer twin/double rooms for sole use, usually the option is listed in the brochure. The website doesn't seem to be able to cope with this and only offers single rooms for solo travellers, so I have always had to phone up and book. In the past four trips I have had two single rooms (one with no supplement but was little more than a large cupboard size and one that was a decent size with a balcony, but £49 supplement) and two double rooms for sole use (£84 and £70 supplements respectively). I don't mind paying a bit of a supplement for a decent sized room to myself, but I'd never pay double.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy