Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

samoens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Smile goiing to samoens next thursday for a long weekend hoping to ski thursday afternoon any tips about lifts, ski area going over to flaine etc ,thanks. we are all good skiers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
charlie26, have a search for the Grand Massif topics loads of stuff there!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you want to go over to Flaine it takes you to another area which will cost you more for a pass (Grand Massif). There is loads of great skiing in Samoens, Morillon and Les Carroz to see you through a long weekend all of which is included in the Massif pass. We love it there, went for first week of season and just got back from 1/2 term and going again in April. I would not expect it to be too busy (not sure about French school hols), but even it it is the queue's are not too bad. We were based in Les Carroz and used the excellent picnic room at the top of the in the Tele kabine each lunchtime very busy after 1200, but have an early lunch at 1130 and you'll get the pick of the seats, if the weather is fine there is also a terrace which catches the sun beautifully. You can ski from Samoens to Carroz easily in about an hour or so depending on your route. I quite liked Morillon too. Loads of variety and off piste if thats your thing but mostly excellent Blues and Reds.

Hope you have a great time.

Bas
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we will go over to flaine if the weather pemits it for a day its nice to check out areas for future refrences
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Only tip is to make sure you watch the lift closing times especially the Grand Vans out of Flaine - the only way back to Sameons - they do shut it on time

I've seen too many people cutting it fine, arguing with the lift attendants & wondering what to do next

You'll enjoy everything else
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy