Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TO complains about SnowHeads members

Poster: A snowHead
To all snowHead 's
When you have a perfect powder day (like last Thursday)

Please would you all try and stop falling over all over the place and littering / messing up our slopes (TallTone take note please)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice to meet you all, see ya again sometime
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Was he training for the as yet unrecognised Olympic event of Snow Diving?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Butterfly, how do you think I'd do? Wink

Wayne, Laughing Laughing Laughing

That shot explains why my gear was so wet at the lunchstop!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lush Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looking at your location I can't work out exactly where the pics are taken is that Trentino or Wigan. Wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DB wrote:
Looking at your location I can't work out exactly where the pics are taken is that Trentino or Wigan. Wink

It's winter so I'll leave you wondering ?

But, if you come out of the Spolverino Cafe (the one with the loud music and the Germans dancing on the tables – and falling off) at the top of the main 4 man chair from the mid station. Take Panoramica (the green run down towards the top of the Dolarosa cable car), the trees are on your right.
TallTone went playing in the snow in the off piste drop off from the top of Busa Del Vego towards the Brenzi run.

And I do understand how anal it is to recognise a set of trees but....been here a while and like Prince Charles, the trees are my friends, they tell me strange things and let me know what the rocks are saying - bar ram you, to your fleece be true , etc, etc wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Aye them Krauts (Germans) don't arf liv it up when they is on a culture trip to Wigan. Y stand on tha tables aint noone towd em they shoud sit ona Cheer? Owdonabit they aint a Spolverino Cafe in Wigan. Wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DB, Is Wigan near Newcastle ?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
BergenBergen wrote:
DB, Is Wigan near Newcastle ?

They are both upnorff.

http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/stuff/dialect1.php?opt=dialect1
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Is Wigan pron Veegun?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
TallTone, Gold, naturally!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

Was he training for the as yet unrecognised Olympic event of Snow Diving?

Surely another medal opportunity for Great Britain. I'm sure competition for places would be high. Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chasseur wrote:
Is Wigan pron Veegun?

probablly wiiguan - iwas norn there!!! Embarassed
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chasseur wrote:
Is Wigan pron Veegun?

Ain't no vegans in wigan, they all eat pies
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Wayne, bumped into a lady the other day called Pandora. She says she's booked her and her crew to come and stay with you for a couple of weeks...

... and that'll give you something to properly complain about.
latest report
I havent seen that much powder since I was in Spearmint Rhino snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy