Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter short break - 4 nights and 4 days skiing france... HELP.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We are trying to find a cheaply priced 4 day ski trip over easter weekend but it all seems a bit pricey.

Would like to get an "all inclusive" accomodation, pref ski in/out (or VERY SHORT walk to lift).

Transfer

Lift pass

Can get flights Thusday 1st April to arrive lateish... say 8-9pm and return on the monday, around 8pm also.

Would ideally want to go to espace killy or paradiski but would consider any of the large french areas.

Was hoping to get everything for £450 pp (inc the flights).

Any ideas ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
meant to say, there are 4 of us travelling.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Libertine, initial thoughts are that you'll be lucky to find something - especially on a tight budget - for those dates. They stretch across two peak letting weeks (the last two of the season) so it may mean holding your nerve and seeing what is left, close to the date. You COULD pop and enquiry on Chalets Direct Solutions Room and see what comes back - good luck Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anniepen, thanks, i'll email them.

I'm not very good at holding my nerve !!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try this: http://www.mountainsunltd.com/short_breaks/view/chalet-hotel-les-melezes
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hopefully I advice you how to meet above conditions Smile
I've planned my journey for next after Easter weekend.
Destination: Chamonix (and also nearest to it area)

As I researched, it is situated high enough for good snow conditions in early April.
The cheapest accommodation I found was on Booking.com
(my double room for single use is ~52 EUR / night)
This is an option without catering, but you may search for half-board or full-board basis.

Flight: London - Geneva (~120 GBP) Easyjet.com

Transfer from Geneva airport to Chamonix and nearby: 25 EUR one way (http://www.chamexpress.com/Timetables.html)

Transfer London - Stanstead airport ~18 GBP (http://www.nationalexpress.com/)

All together for 3 nights: 321 GBP

You should add another night stay at a hotel and catering, but anyway accommodation will be cheaper for you, as you
travel 4 people together.

Ski pass and equipment cost should be also kept in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone will be in Chamonix at the same time as me (Thu 8 Apr - Sun 12 Apr 2010)
- I wouldn't refuse a company. I ski at intermediate level. Mr. Green
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy