Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying glasses out in Italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what the average cost I might expect to pay would be for a mid range pair of sunnies out in Italy?

The pair I wanted to take broke and whilst I have goggles I dont want to be in them all week and I like skiing in glasses! Haven't got time to order off the net and not found any i like much in the shops or my ski centre.

If I want to buy some whilst we're in Sauze D'oulx are they likely to be extortionate/the same/really cheap?

Thanks!

(cant get any at the airport i.e sunglasses hut as flying from bournemouth so I doubt very much there will be anything worth looking at!)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably a bit more than you'd pay in the UK, due to exchange rate etc.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy