Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet skibag allowance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
rayscoops, I know, I read it all . Just adding grist to the mill Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dwarf Vader, always a risk of losing any hold bag really, but I normally carry a large hand luggage bag for essentials and I always wear/carry my jacket. Not ideal but it saves a bit on the cost of the flight.

halfhand, they change the T&Cs quite often so I am sure they will soon link the 20kg to actually paying the £6 or what ever it is for a bag, until such time I will have a copy of the T&Cs with me which are hard to argue against Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dwarf Vader, agreed. I'm about to fly EJ and was going to experiment with putting everything in a board bag. In the end I chickened out and will, as usual, divide my stuff evenly between main bag and ski bag, on the basis that it's unlikely that they'll both go AWOL.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Flew with EasyJet on Monday from Luton to Geneva and had only paid for a snowboard bag. We were told by the lady on the desk the limit is 12kg for theSki/Snowboard Bag. This goes up to 32kg in total if you check a bag into the hold for £18 (each way)

The kind lady let my 16kg through, but charged my friend the extra £18 for his 20kg bag.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
russ_e, should have had a copy of the T&C's with you wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dwarf Vader, I normally have boots in carry-on rucksack, with socks and thermals inside one and goggles in the other, shell salopettes stuffed alongside and wear jacket and fleece. Fits just right inside their size limits. Last time around I also wore my helmet. If all my luggage goes missing, I only then need to hire skis and poles until the bags turn up.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quick up date, Easyjet to Bristol. Bristol - Snowboad bag only checked in weighing 16 kg no problem. Innsbruck return - snowboard bag not even weighed and lots of people with helmets clipped to hand luggage bags.

No comment regarding ski boots in hand luggage wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
GrahamN, when was the last time any of your luggage (except skis - they sometimes get delayed) went missing?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
On the msb trip via easyjet as carry on baggage I saw boot bags and Helmets loose on packs (I don't know why anythings that's better than putting them in your hold bag well wrapped)

So I don't think there is a hard and fast rule.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy