Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving to Alps 27/3 0r 28/3

SteveB100
SteveB100
I'd like to share driving/travel costs/possibly accommodation for a one week ski trip leaving 27/3 in my car (holds up to 7, with ski box). I (Dad) will be with my ten year old daughter so company for her would be good. Anyone have any thoughts (accommodation is easy, it's the flights that prompts me to drive)?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Which resort are you thinking of going to? If it is near a station look at the cost of going by train. We're going to Montgenevre that week by train - it is a nice way to travel with children if you are going to a resort accessible by train.

Anyway hope you manage to book something and that you will have some others on here interested in driving.
snow conditions
 SteveB100
SteveB100
snowymum, Thanks for your post, not sure of the resort, it is more important to have some company for my daughter, how much is your train?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steve -

Our fares were booked a while ago but when I last looked for my sister who is coming with us the cost was:

London paris return - £69
Paris Oulx - £95 return (first class as cheapest second class sold out) leaves approx 3:00pm paris lyon arrives oulx 8pmish
Resalp bus to resort approx 5 euros each way
return leaves at 9am and you can easily make it back in a day.

There are several resorts accessible from oulx - there is a good website called snowcarbon with more info. Then there are the other resorts accessed by the direct Eurostar near bourg st maurice but expect the cheapest fares have sold out by now.

I'm afraid my children are younger than your daughter (they will be just 8 and just 5).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy