Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra - Pas De La Casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off there on 28th February................................................

whats it like just now?

Ski conditions

Nightlife

Roads

Been there about 6 years ago, much changed?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Been there about 6 years ago, much changed?

No still ugly.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ive just got back from Soldeu. Didnt go to Pas De La Casa but it was referred to by others as Magaluf on snow !. BUT snow was excellent in the GV area with fresh snow on 3 mornings but it was very cold. -37 with wind chill on the top lifts and the high winds closed the lifts in the afternoon so wrap up warm.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have a search on here, somebody asked very similar question a week or so ago. Will give you the info you need on the resort.

Personally, I think I'll go back once I've skiied all the other resorts in the world, before then probably not. The skiing was really good fun, but the hotels, availability of shops and other stuff, and overtly dangerous skiiers there put me off plenty.

I'm having to go on another holiday in a few weeks time just to recover Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What bars show british sport, there are international football games mid week while away
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've been working in Pas for a few years now...it's Awesome! Milwaukee & Paddys both have ALL the footy on! Razz
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A Britton, welcome to snowHead
Will you be back there this season?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
livertransplantplease, The pubs A Britton mentioned will all show the football while your aways as will Mulligans (great name that *ahem*) above Kyu.....don't be put off by some people snobbishness to Pas and to Andorra....I've been plenty of times and always had a ball.

We usually stay in the Himalaia at the top of the hill.

Nightlife is ok...lively and quiet..you can have what you like there if you want it....try Catsbys on the hill for Apres.

Dunno about current conditions...it's too early.

On clear day, standing at the top of Grau Roig, you could be in Kitzbuhel.....when the Gran Villaria puts on a show (fresh powder, blue skies) she's a thing of beauty.

Enjoy...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy