Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mission Ridge skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey out there!
Just registered to this fun-filled site today. I ski Mission Ridge in North Central Washington (state) and we finally have excess snow to cover the rocks. I'm an "old" (53) man who skis advanced and fast on piste, skis intermediate and fairly fearless off piste and loves to earn his turns (lift assisted as I don't have all the money necessary for all the crap to tour full on, yet). I do have good snow sense. I hike quite a bit off season too.

If you ski Mission Ridge or want to, I'd be happy to show you the hill or compare stashes.

Shred on!!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yelohaus, welcome to snowheads. The majority of us are based over the pond in the UK, but you may find your offer taken up eventually!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yelohaus, Hi and welcome to Snowheads. When I read your post it brought back so many memories. I skied Mission Ridge over 15 years ago, I got stuck in one of the bowls and had to be helped back to the lodge. It frightedned the living daylights out of me. I've not been back to North America skiing since! Not because of my Mission Ridge expereince, but it's so much easier getting to the slopes in Europe from the UK. I've also skiied at Stevens Pass and Mount Hood. I'd love to know what it lools like over there now. Is there a website?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy