Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel - did anyone get anything back?....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I apologise in advance for dragging up the disastrous Eurotunnel problems around December 19th. Most of you have probably taked about them enough. However I was wondering if anyone got any recompense from them over and above a basic refund.

Having been unable to travel out with Eurotunnel on Dec 19th we traveled by Ferry to Ostend and restricted our delay to around 13 hours. All Eurotunnel have finally (and I mean only yesterday) agreed to refund is the unused outward leg of our journey (£71 - which is less than the ferry cost). I claimed £150 due to the additional travel and delay. They had a fairly comprehensive answer, culminating in "Sorry but no", so I wondered if anyone had got a more satisfactory response.....

Dave
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MazDave, We only claimed the fare back - from Rail Europe, as that was who we'd booked it with. Its been a bit of a rigmarole getting the money back, but I'm told the cheque is in the post. Daughters alternative route out was cheaper that we'd initially paid, anyway.
The problem I'm having is getting the days skiing she missed refunded! Having been in resort, we filled in forms in triplicate (french bureaucracy Twisted Evil ), & received an email yesterday saying they wouldn't refund! So much for pre-buying the skipass online. I'm argueing the point, needless to say.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MazDave, Get firmer with them - you might manage to get the cost of the ferry paid (as a goodwill payment of course).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
genepi, refunds under such circumstances are generally covered by insurance, either that bought with the pass or your own travel insurance. I can't see you persuading the lift company to stump up fot it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard, Mmm, you're probably right. Makes me wonder why I bothered to buy the pass online though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
genepi, to freeze the £ price you were paying for it?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy