Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good value skiing holiday in Nendaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have just come back from an excellent weeks skiing in Nendaz which we booked through lastminute.com. It is great value for money (although £12 for two beers wasn't Very Happy ), the tour company was Inghams and we paid £299 each for a week including flight, transfer and self catering accomodation. The accomodation was allocated on arrival but we were in a studio apartment opposite the gondala station, with a supermarket about 10 paces from the front door - perfect Very Happy .

I have just had a look on lastminute and they currently have the end of February and March for £289 each for two people, really recommend it Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Glad to hear that you enjoyed Nendaz, as I've booked my skiing holiday in a few weeks time to Nendaz also, but I booked it separately, and it costs

Self catering accommodation £133 per person
Flights (easyjet, inc one hold luggage) £55 per person
Transfer (return, by train+bus) £68 per person

Total £256 per person

Now although I don't know what my accommodation is going to be like yet as I've never been there before, it looks reasonable - central, with a fireplace, shared sauna and swimming pool etc. So I reckon you can get a better deal if you book things separately yourself. Otherwise how do the travel agents make any money?

I realise that booking through a travel agent does give you ABTA bonded protection though, something which booking separately doesn't give you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anniegirl, Was that everywhere £12 for two beers or is there somewhere we should avoid??
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mfamily2, It was in the Canadian Bar, we went in as they were advertising free wi-fi but we couldn''t find the free wi-fi.

For a nice relaxing drink we went to the Geiko (or something like that Very Happy ) bar, where the drinks were more reasonable, we had a nice glass of red wine for 4 francs each.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I must have spent a fortune over the years on skiing holidays and I have no great problem with that. I do however detest rip off beer prices, it goes completely against the grain (excuse the pun.) One of the reasons we enjoy Dolomites is that you can still get a reasonable priced drink. Thanks for the heads up Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Anniegirl, they do have free wi-fi, they'll give you the code if you ask at the bar. However, drinks in there are expensive. Actually bar prices in Nendaz are pretty bad wherever you go it's actually cheaper for me to have a night out in Verbier and there's a better atmosphere too.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy