Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol 2006 Bandits

Poster: A snowHead
hey, ive just been out to la plagne and tested what i thought were the new B3's. since i have been reading through this site i have seen that the ones i tried and thought were b3's anre actually a different colour to what people ahev said rossignol are releasing. ht e b3's i tried were green. am very confussed. also does any one know when or where they will be released. in any country.
cheers[/b]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
benpudney, if it was next year's B3, you should be able to get them from around July time here.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
(oh, and Welcome to snowHeads!)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
These are next year's Bandits...

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 14-03-05 11:35; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
benpudney, what do mean by "test" ? A real ski test (tm) or you hired them from a local shop (who seeing the market potential rebranded from a hire shop to a "test centre") ? It's going to make a difference.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
i mean went into a ski test centre and hired them for a day. they were the green colour of what should be the b4's but im sure they were b3's
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
benpudney, the original brochures for them showed the B3 as green, so you may have been on pre-production versions. I can ask around and see who is importing them next year, but don't be expecting to get a good price on them. You can pick up this year's B2 at a very good price, if you shop around.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
benpudney, my point was a lot of hire kit is special runs for hire use so they're some weird models and colors. Or like Fox says, they're pre-production.

"test centres" are hire shops, if you pay you're hiring skis Very Happy Every second hire shop round the Alpes now is a "test centre", you'll notice they use English for that for some reason rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wear The Fox Hat, Any pointers where to shop around for a good price on B2's? Can they be bought for a good price in the UK or only in or on the way to a resort in Europe?

Thanks

CP
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
CP, Try Severn Sports here for a quote. They had some in at a very good price three weeks ago.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
that would explain that then. cheers guys. is there any major difference between the new b3's and b4's then. don't fancy the old b2's my dad has them so can use them when ever he isn't skiing.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
benpudney, the B4 is a wider ski. The new B3 is similar to this year's B2.

The B1 is now a wood core, cunsumer intro ski.
The B2, B3 and B4 high end and they have an inlay of Titanum and a shock absorbing feature.
More energy.
B1 114-74-104 15.5m
B2 116-78-105 16.6m
B3 120-83-110 17.3m
B4 122-94-112 23.6m
there will be a B1w, B2w and B3w also

There's also a B4 Squad, but I have no stats for it.

As for where to get this year's B2...
http://www.backcountry.com/store/ROS0039/c/s/Rossignol-Bandit-B2-Alpine-Ski.html
These guys have one pair left at about £210.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
CP - what size are you looking for?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
hey guy's any reason why rossignol have nothing on there site about the new skis. seems pretty odd to me
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ben, they won't put anything up about the new skis until next season.
Not odd at all, they want to sell this seasons skis this season.
snow report
Okanagan, 176's
snow report
wear the fox hat. if you could ahave a nose around for who is importing them. just skied on them and found them to be brillant. and being i have an old pair of heas cyber-x that have a turning circle of 24m i think i need some new ones and with me now being better and venturing off piste i need new skis.
ski holidays
benpudney, apart from the B3s what else did you test? (and what length were you thinking of?)
latest report
well being 6 foot 2 it was reconmended to get 180's. i also tried the scratch bc's and the teneighty foils. were both ok but crap on piste. and being it didin't start snowing until friday i only had two days of decent powder to ski
snow conditions
benpudney, what weight are you?
snow conditions
now then do you really want to know that. at the moment 20st but hopefully lower soon
ski holidays
benpudney, OK, the 180s, maybe up to 184.
latest report
CP - have a look here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7141580216&rd=1
snow conditions
Okanagan, Thanks I saw this one last evening and have it on 'watch'

And thanks for all the other links folks too.

CP
ski holidays
Wear The Fox Hat, any chance you could shrink the top pic a bit. I think it's resized the page.
snow report
Better still, I just removed it!
ski holidays
hey whats the shortest these come in? the B2w im interested in for my gf
latest report
bump
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy