Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bruson

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some pics from skiing in the trees in Bruson with some fellow snowHead's today...

RPF getting fresh with some trees

The view across the valley. Verbier centre left)

Gorilla and Swirly taking a breather

Where's my board gone?

RPF enjoying himself in the deep stuff

Nice surprise to have sun in the morning. Probably 25cm of fresh on a hard base. Clouded over in the afternoon which brought Bruson's famous tree runs into play. Discovered a few new ones today. The snow was really nice and deep in the trees.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice stoke Toofy Grin

Looks like real fun, thanks for sharing Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bobinch, Lovely little bolt-hole.

Looks like the forest of dreams wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bobinch, There is a reason you rarely see anyone mention B****n on these boards and that is why it stays the way it does. Be very careful next time you visit!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I love Bruson - absolutely deserted (in perfect weather - though overcast in Verbier) on my last two visits.

Oops, sorry Steve Sparks wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bruson days = epic days, just don't tell anyone! snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Had two great days last week in Bruson, the 1st had 15cms on deserted pistes so didn't need to venture very far, and the second was all day snowing in low vis, which is what Bruson is about. This time the Verbier horde showed up but still empty by most definitions.
Maybe about 30 cars in the car park
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wow - looks like facial hair is the fashionable look in the Valais this year wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Arno, that's the steeze in these parts. It's been bloody freezing at times this winter so the hobo look is proving beneficial. Laughing

bobinch, great photos, again.

Steve Sparks, bit late for that I'm afraid, car park was packed yesterday.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
bobinch, Nice work with the pics. Great skiing with you yesterday.

Arno, The shaving was the first thing cut in the season budget if Gilette are interested in a sponsership deal I'm willing to negotiate.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Last season the sunday of 1/2 term was a perfect powder day. Heavy snow overnight made the Verbier hoardes stay in Verbier.
My daughter and I had Bruscon all to ourselves (well technically I think there were four other skiers on the whole mountain!).

Knee deep + powder, fresh tracks all day.

BUT don't tell anyone!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy