Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz 13 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a spare place which has come about due to one of our members dislocating his elbow. The trip is with the Tyneside Challenge Club which is charity that facilitates access for disabled skiers and the place is for a ski buddy therefor is subsidised so the cost for half board incl local ski pass is £595. Would suit an intermediate/good skier, the role as a ski buddy is not onerous and you get plenty of fast skiing as well as the satisfaction of making it possible for some less able individuals to enjoy the mountains.

We Fly from Newcastle with Thomson/Crystal Holidays to the French Resort of Avoriaz/Morzine. We will be staying at the Les Lans hotel* in Les Prodains * from Saturday 13th to Saturday 20^th March 2010. The hotel is in the small Hamlet of Les Prodain, just a few minutes from a Cable car Station giving direct access to Avoriaz. The resort of Morzine is a 15min. bus ride away. The hotel offer is half board with a buffet breakfast. The accommodation is sharing a room. We will be flying from Newcastle to Geneva (1hr30min. flight) with a 2 hr transfer time to the resort. The current scheduled departure time from Newcastle is 14.00

I need a decision fairly quickly so if anyone is interested and would like more information please email me or phone 01325 316355.

Steve Wilson
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wilzimm, I'm sorry I cant take up this offer, I'm there the week before and cant stretch my holiday. Good luck finding someone for such a good cause.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks like this place is now filled thanks to all who showed an interest.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy