Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone got one space March 6/7 anywhere very limited budget?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi snowHead s

Cant seem to find a buddy, so I'll try this angle. Has anyone got a space that would suit.

I have promised my OH to stick to £500 budget, honestly cant stretch to more anyway so I am probably asking the impossible. Sad

I can get a flight with my airmiles to Geneva but must get accomodation preferably catered of Half board could self cater but must allow for food within the budget, transfer, lift pass for about £450 (50 to hirs skis here in uk).

I am not fussy where I go, I like to ski all day so only thing is prefer a largeish ski area with lots of reds and some blues. Do realise the budget may not account for this.

Dont mind sharing with anyone. As far as I am concerned I would sleep on a clothes line after skiing all day. Laughing

Please help, garateful snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm in a similar position, it seems the solo skiers are a bit shy on this site.

March is a bit far off for me so I can't really commit but if you're still looking and I'm free I'd be up for it.

I'm beginning to think the people here dont actually ski, they just sit at home and talk about skiing. Good Luck
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dorset Andy,

Yeah, In hindsight, should have married a well off, skiier Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi I'm looking for a week's skiing, leaving on the 21st February, preferably catered chalet but also preferably Austria (but as long as there's snow ..). I'm an intermediate skier, lots of experience but not as much skill! 60 years but act 40. If that fits with anybody, please get in touch
David
email : david@e-Felstead.net
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NorthernLight, Hi, This is a rather out of date post. I'm sorry but I am booked for 6th march.

Its worth putting your own thread in the solo skier section. I have buddied up for this year with another snowHead

Good luck
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy