Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello from Soll

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Conditions are fantastic.

Currently -6 with light snow and sunshine

Well over 2 metres at the top and over 1 metre at the bottom.

So far have skied, Soll, Hofgardan, Schfauuuuuu, Ellmau, Going and Brixen. Forgive my spelling I am very drunk ánd this kjeyboard is weird. Me and Mrs Johnboy are in Bar salvenstagadl somethoing.

Hello to everyone in the UK we are having a great time. If you are planning a trip here soon conditions are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow... hi back to you....
saw your post and thought - you should be skiing but that's ok if you're in an internet bar!
Have fun...
can't wait to get there next Saturday - have just sorted out money and airport parking for saturday!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Glad your having a good one johnboy, it's a great place when the snow is good. Have a drink in the Whiskey Muhle for me. i've just got back from Mayrhofen and feeling a tad depressed!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers folks .

We will have a big SNOWHEADS drink for both of you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
johnboy,

Couldn't get to Itter when I skied in Chritmas 2003. My brother family has just returned last week and they also complained Itter not open, despite plenty of snow everywhere. There should be 7 of them, excluding Westendorf which isn't linked. Look like it is still closed.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
saikee,

Haven't tried to get to Itter yet. Will have a look tomorrow. More snow today. A good 30cm above 1200 metres, but still snowing heavily at village level tonight Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Managed to get down to Itter and all the other villages apart from Westie.

Just got home in time to see the French beat us. Now I feel really depressed Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy