Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Girona to Pas de le Casa road conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

Has anyone been to Andorra in the last couple of weeks travelling from Girona??

I am off there on Thu (10th March) and am concerned about the road conditions as some of the roads are currently closed.

Has anyone experienced any problems??

Thanks

Kevin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check on the web before you set off to see whether access from the French side is open and whether chains necessary. Otherwise best to approach from the Spanish side. We've done the journey twice from Girona to Soldeu - takes 3 to 3 and a half hours
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the advice.

Kevin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jkevind, try www.grandvalira.com
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know its a bit late- but the roads from the Spanish side are best, we suffered an 8hr transfer after an avalanched closed the French border on the 6th! All the flights then got diverted to Gerona instead of Toulouse ( what we'd orignally booked for anyway) and it only took them 3hrs!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This may be academic as there is to be a significant rise in temperature this week. I'm going on Sunday to Toulouse so I hope the roads are OK.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Michael B, take supplies and brace brace brace for Toulouse airport! You'll feel like a battery hen the whole time!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Michael B, Nadenoodlee is right
take something to eat and drink with you, also a good book. When we flew back this year the luggage carousel wasn't working so there were ques out of the door, the year before or friends were stuck for 11hours.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rob and sharon, Nadenoodlee, Thanks for that. It's been about 13 years since I was at Toulouse. Coming back on Easter Sunday is the important part as we connect to a onward flight to IOM. Any delay and we ar bo****ksed. As this is a boys trip not getting home at all for Easter will NOT go down well.
I ALWAYS travel with a. Food. b. A good book c. Booze and mixers. But thanks for the warning.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy