Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off Piste in and around Portes du Soleil (video)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Very lucky in taking a long weekend out to Morzine staying just outside - had a guide booked for Saturday & then the Monday - after a good fresh dump of snow Thursday / Friday- conditions by Guillaume our guide were described as the best of the season on the Saturday. Sunday we skied on our own repeating some of the routes we were fortunate enough to remember. Then Monday few mates joined us for a great day on Monday with some big steep chutes / dropins and great bowls and then very scenic run outs.

Another great few days in the mountains with some very deep snow. I passed on the board and opted to work on my skiing, my touring boots didn't like my big fat Rossi Scratch Steeze http://www.evogear.com/skis/rossignol-scratch-steeze-2008.aspx but worked so much better with my Alpine boots, but was a tad envious of my mate on his board, but there again on some of the hikes he was up to his waist, hence he carried his snow shoes on the Monday!

Video bit rough around the edges as I was only using a compact digital camera (Panasonic T27) but a lot better than having to drag a Cam corder out of the backpack / pocket etc.

So good warm up for next trip in March which is 5 weeks in Serre etc - one full on week with a guide etc etc

Video here
http://youtube.com/v/gNtIOMxw-tw

We left Prodains just after 16:30 still in our ski gear and it was snwoing heavy all the way through the Jura but we still made the Euro tunnel terminal in under 8 hours!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Weathercam, great stuff - many fond memories of that Valley...we call it Valley of the Kings.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Awesome vid and good to see your mate wearing a pair of Movement Sluffs too wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fantastic vid!

Saw the pic of the chalet, looked like the pic from the Ski White Gold website, did you stay with them? If so how was it? Im heading there end of the month, hope the conditions stay that good!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy