Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Win a holiday for 4 to La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
First of all I have to say that this is on our website so I am indeed biased. But it is a free holiday to La Plagne (Belle Plagne in fact) and thus I assume there may be some interest here.

The prize consists of:
Flights from Oxford to Geneva
A weeks stay in a self catering apartment
4 x lift passes for the La Plagne area (not Paradiski)

Visit http://www.ski-concierge.com/competitions enter first name / surname / e-mail and that's it.

I have to add that no transfers from Geneva to Belle Plagne are included, unfortunately we couldn't swing them, but happy to suggest options if you won. I'm sure there are plenty of snowheaders here that could advise too.

Lastly, but not least, we're a ski blog, so we're not trying to steal Snowheads thunder, we think Snowheads is great too Smile

Liz
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
liz09, great prize, but I'm already booked away that week so not worth me entering Sad . Pity the prize can't be transferred, I woudl think a lot of people are already booked. Hope a snowHead wins...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Second prize, Two holidays to "Belle" Plagne (sic)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I know that is true about people being booked already, but hey some people might be looking for a quick second free jaunt!! We did do a poll on our blog the other day that showed that people are booking later and later this year because of all the good late deals, so hopefully some might think it worth entering! Looks like a lot of snowheads have already anyway! Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
liz09, agreed - I meant booked for that week, like me so would be unable to use the prize if won, better not to enter and let someone else have a go.

red 27, don't be mean - it's a great prize
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never mind second free jaunt, if i don't win a holiday I might not get away at all this year (hint hint, yes I've entered thanks)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
nbt I'm not sure we take bribes!!! Smile Still worth following us on facebook if you have an account as you'll get a second entry in. Links here, it's long! http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Oxford-United-Kingdom/Ski-Concierge/112932477160?ref=ts
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nice blog actually, wish you success & hope the competition pays off.

I liked reading the item on Scotland although ...

Cairngorm: Cairngorm Mountain ... has a reputation as being the most beautiful place to ski in the UK .

... is a bit weird. Must have been an Aviemore barro' boy who's never visited Glencoe or Nevis that told you that. wink

And the Glencoe reference too...

Glencoe: Glencoe ... has established itself as the place to go for more experienced snowsports fans largely thanks to the appeal of the Fly Paper run, the steepest black graded run in Britain.

... as even without the Fly Paper (which is rarely open anyway), Glencoe, run for run, offers easily the most challenging lift served skiing in Scotland.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
moffatross, thanks for the positiveness about the blog. Yes, I'm afraid with so many ski resorts to cover we aren't experts on them all, often we only get to ski in places for a day or two. But we're always open for guest posts so if you fancy doing one from someone that has more experience in skiing in Scotland than us then please do Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
liz09, Duly added on Fartbook - are you just entering all FB fans into the competition?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yep, we only kicked off the Facebook page a couple of days ago really, well before that the only follwers were us!! Thus everyone is coming from the competition link. So yes indeed everyone on Facebook will go into the pot on draw day.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
OOh cool prize, have followed on facebook too. Are you sure you don't take bribes?!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Unfortunately not Asterix, however you never know, someone's got to win it!!!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Last 24 hours to enter this competition to win a ski hol if anyone is interested
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy