Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seefeld Ski School

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good ski school for children in Seefeld, Austria?

Our daughter is 5 and wants to try ski school and we are not sure which ski school to use or which format works best, eg 3 days v 6 days, lunch included or not. Can anybody share their experience of what works the best with younger children?

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mgriffiths, welcome to snowheads. snowHead Can't help with Seefeld, but my 6 year old grand-daughter, who started at Christmas, had one hour private lessons, which seemed to work well. She enjoyed herself, but there's no way she'd have wanted to do all day - but obviously children vary and some might love it. She wanted to do all the other things, play with her young brother, snowballs, visit an igloo, toboggan, just flop in front of a DVD etc.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not used them as I dont have children but this is supposed to be the best.

http://www.schi-seefeld.at/ehtml/kinderskischule.htm
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My first week skiing was in Seefeld. We had an instructor called Sigi. He was brilliant.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
mgriffiths, welcome to snowheads. snowHead Can't help with Seefeld, but my 6 year old grand-daughter, who started at Christmas, had one hour private lessons, which seemed to work well. She enjoyed herself, but there's no way she'd have wanted to do all day - but obviously children vary and some might love it. She wanted to do all the other things, play with her young brother, snowballs, visit an igloo, toboggan, just flop in front of a DVD etc.

Thanks Pam, thats really useful! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rosemary wrote:
Not used them as I dont have children but this is supposed to be the best.

http://www.schi-seefeld.at/ehtml/kinderskischule.htm

Thanks Rosemary, will look them up and probably give them a try. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
erica2004 wrote:
My first week skiing was in Seefeld. We had an instructor called Sigi. He was brilliant.

Hi Erica, was he at the same ski school that Rosemary mentioned? Puzzled
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Both my two (one 5, one nearly 7) have had private lessons before going into group ones and it def gave them the confidence to feel able to go off with a group. At Xmas they both had group lessons in the morning (2hrs 45) then came home for lunch for a couple of hours and then they were keen to ski again with us - I def agree with Pam that they would have struggled to do all day in classes.... they were quite happy to go every morning for 6 days though. If you do go with group lessons then I would look for somewhere that has small group sizes.... my 6yr old did find there were a few downsides to having too large a group at Xmas!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy