Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Colorado Lift Passes from UK operators or on-line

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I believe that there are substantial discounts available if you buy lift passes for Colorado resorts like Breckenridge and Aspen before you travel, from UK tour operators. I also understand that these operators will sell just lift passes (if you have booked the rest of your trip independently). Does anyone have any experience here, and any suggestions where to go for the best deal?

thanks
Nigel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IT works for Aspen, I have done that twice & saved at least 30%.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I got my ski passes from online bookings for the coming trip to Colorado in about 3 weeks time.

The Epic ski pass is a seasonal pass costing US$599 per person but it covers Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe. This ski pass can be bought from Internet directly.

My 4-day Aspen pass cost US$352. The booking seems to be via an agent who does the airline travel or the accommodation. I booked accommodation via Expedia who managed the Aspen ski pass for me, otherwise Aspen's web site doesn't seem to entertain direct booking of the ski pass.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Depends where you want to go....

I'm heading to Summit county in March and I shopped around quite extensively when I booked up the flights to try and find the best pass deals.

The best deal I could find was a "bonus pass" season ticket for Arapahoe Basin which was USD 349, now 359. This includes up to 5 days at Breckenridge and Keystone (1 of which can be used at vail or Beaver Creek).
http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/tickets/season-passes.aspx

So for my 6 day trip that is perfect. We'll prob do 2 at A-basin, 2 at breck, 1 at keystone and 1 Vail.

That was a fair whack cheaper than the USD 420 it is for a 6 day Breck/Keystone/A Basin pass online for the dates I am going.

The only thing killing me is knowing I have a season pass just sat in their ticket office that I can't use till the end of March ! Wish I could get out there sooner !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy