Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine/Avoriaz - 22-28 March, spaces in chalet £100 each for a weeek!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
3rd time lucky I have finally posted this in the right section of the forum!

-----------------------------

Hi fellow SnowHeads

I've got a chalet with some friends for 22-28 march (6 nights, 7 days), and we have 2 or 3 spare spaces at the moment.

It's a 6 bed chalet (3 rooms), 5 mins walk from the super morzine (which takes you up to Avoriaz).

Amazing deal - £100 per person for the whole week.

Flights from Luton/Gatwick/Stansted are all about £90-£100 at the moment (flying early on 22nd, late on 28th so you get 7 days on the slopes).

So flights+accom for a week in Avoriaz = £190. ROCKING!

Was originally going to book a hotel but found this amazing deal, and so far no other mates have been able to do that week, so we've got spares.

So far 2 guys, 1 girl are going, we're 28/29, live in London, intermediate boarders (1 skier) and love the apres ski as well as first lifts each morning. Waiting on 1 other girl who is twiddling her thumbs, so if someone jumps in before her, she's gone (!). Ideally looking for someone in the 20-40 range who will want to go hard on the slopes, muck in with cooking and cleaning, and be up for the apres ski and occasional big night at the Cavern.

I've been 4 times to Morzine and know the area well. We'll spend most of our time in Avoriaz (it's high so there's always snow there in March), but a 6 day Portes de Soleil pass is about £180.

If you want in, please PM me with info about you and we'll take it from there.

I'm guessing this is gonng be quite popular so no guarantees, but if you fancy an awesome week in the Pow, let me know.

It's self-catered, so intend to eat in with group meals most nights, plus a restaurant meal here and there...

Transfers haven't been sorted out. In the past, I've always managed to get transfers for about £40 return, or the coaches can be fine if you arrive close to their departure times (coach takes about 20 mins more than car transfer).

The Chalet is http://www.apexmorzine.com/chalet.htm

It's basic but nice, and really well located for getting to Super Morzine. I'm happy to take the sofa bed in the lounge...it's all about the powder, not the sleeping!

Yep, it's Monday 22nd-28th (for some reason the only days they had left all season, and also it was the only 6 person chalet I could find available for under £1000 in a decent location!).

I'm gonna leave this open til about Tuesday and then choose people who me and my mates would most want to spend a week with. They're legends, I'm....a bit average heh heh....

If you are a nutter/freedom fighter/fan of Gordon Brown, please do not apply Smile

Cheers

Joe
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This almost sounds like a dating post Razz

Have a great time
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mr Brightside,

Hello mate ! Im 28 year male looking for some mates for my ski holiday in march and this sounds great. Im an intermidiate snowboarder from Argentina actually living between Nottingham and London.
Drop me a line if there is still any space left.
Cheers
Abel
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nadenoodlee,

Yeah I was going to write GSOH, 6'2", green eyes and athletic build, guess I forgot Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There's still 2 spots available in this, drop me a line if you're keen...

Mr B
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey mate

Did you get my PM?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Matty_k, Sorry mate, been in LA and just catching up...

Sent you a PM..

Cheers

joe
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy