Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Ryanair flight sale from £13.99 each way

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ryanair have another offer of flights from £12.99 each way.

Booking Period: Fri 29 Jan 10 - Mon 1 Feb 10

Travel Period: Fri 12 Feb 10 - Wed 31 Mar 10

Applicable Days: Mon - Sun (subject to availability)
Blackout Period: Fri 12 Mar 10 - Thur 18 Mar 10 from/to Ireland

Just done a quick check and you can fly from Liverpool to Grenoble for £27.98 return going out on Saturday 20th February rerturning on 27th February. That assumes you are only taking hand luggage and pay with the prepaid mastercard . Addittional charges apply for hold luggage, equipment and also credit card / administration fees (£5 each way if using any other card than the prepaid mastercard).

Click on this link for offer details: http://www.ryanair.com/en/cheap-london-stansted-uk-belfast-city-ireland-flights

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 2-11-10 20:45; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
grabyskya, WTF are you on about?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MODERATORS - please delete spammers grabyskya and wowgold7

Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
and someone called Goldsmith Little Angel
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
or Stansted to Grenoble 20 - 27 Feb for skiing trip, approx £80 inc checked in bag and card fee or £160 also inc skis.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Colin B, Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Colin B, See what you mean about the ski carriage Shocked £80. You could hire a decent pair of boots and skis for a week for that price, maybe they have some arrangement with skiset. All the other charges can be found on the ryanair website under the myflight banner. They currently have an exchange rate of £1 to 1 euro so it may well be worth trying to pay for the flights in euros.
Fortunately, I can usually travel with just hand luggage and I don't normally have to take skis. Unfortunately, they only have Saturday flights on the Liverpool - Grenoble route and I normally travel during the week. Hopefully Easyjet will have a similar sale soon.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just don't buy anything at the airport that won't fit into your hand luggage... unless you want to pay Ryanair for a second bag!!

I avoid Mr O'Leary's enterprise wherever possible. Easyjet are streets ahead in my opinion and my STN - GVA return with 32kg sports bag was £77 this month. The service was very good with clean, quiet aircraft that ran on time.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ryanair have announced a new flight sale, offer ends midnight Thursday 4th November 2010. Sale is available for flights in December and January.

Just had a quick check on flights between London Stanstead and Grenoble, it is £27.99 return for outward flight on Sunday 16th January, return flight Sunday 23rd January 2011.

The normal Ryanair 'optional' charges for baggage, equipment, admin fee (unless you use a prepaid mastercard) apply.

See http://www.ryanair.com for more details

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 2-11-10 21:00; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Colin B wrote:
or Stansted to Grenoble 20 - 27 Feb for skiing trip, approx £80 inc checked in bag and card fee or £160 also inc skis.

or £180 if you also have a carrier bag of stuff that you bought at the airport.

Its no different to the ads that say you can drive a £60,000 Mercedes for £99 per month... but then add that you need a £40,000 deposit and a final payment of £30,000.

I would rather eat my own eyes than fly Ryanair.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Shocked
Quote:
I would rather eat my own eyes than fly Ryanair.

Cool

I understand they also have a selection of snacks and drinks available on most flights if you're still feeling a bit peckish.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

http://youtube.com/v/ZAg0lUYHHFc

Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy