Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hi Looking for a party thats a man down!!! Need to Board this winter and want to avoid supps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

I am looking to join a party of either skiiers or boarders for a week. I am on my own this year and really dont want to pay the exorbitant sing supplements!!

Dont care where or particularlly when as long as there is snow...pref lots of it!!! Smile

Get in contact - those on a budget definately count me in as i am cool sharing a room and slumming it if necessary....just wanna board

Thanks

Russ
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
daisytoes, you could try the mid - season bash, probably in Wengen Switzerland but yet to be confirmed.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=58001
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a few places left for the week 27 March at in Val Thorens. For those that know, this has some awesome skiing. It is on the very high with ski in and ski out facilities. This is not advertised as a beginners trip. Some experience necessary as it is quite an advanced resort. A very good spot for powder hounds. The deal is for everything INCLUDING transport. So accommodation, boot and ski hire, food, lift pass and full lessons are also included. The price is £617. As you know this is a premium week in a great location. First come first served.
Donovan Smith
www.free-me.com
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
daisytoes, Drop me a line. We are heading to Meribel Mottaret for the week commencing 6th March, but we are driving down on the 5th March and back on Sunday 14th, so if you fancy a full 8 days skiing for the price of 6 then this could be right up your street.

PM me if you're interested
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy