Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BRITS music/ski/apres/ride festival announces 7-day beds from £230 incl. liftpass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
BRITS 2010 is putting out information on this year's big festival at Laax, Switzerland. The 7-day blitz of music, skiing, riding, competition, tech-geekery, apres and general partying runs from 21-28 March. The deals for 7 days start at £230, including liftpass and bunkbed in multiple room.

Reports from SnowboardClubUK and Mirror.co.uk

Quote:
The festival has been rocking the Alps for 21 years and has lasted so long because of its ability to fuse gnarly ski and snowboard competitions with seriously banging après ski...By day the British Snowboard and Freeski Championships take place, then as the sun sets and that day's medals have been dished out, the finest DJs, bands and entertainers keep the resort rocking until well past most (responsible) people's bedtimes.

Cheapest accommodation: Riders Palace
Other accomodation deals: here.

I assume the liftpass includes Flims, since the lift network between the two resorts makes one big area. I've skied that area twice, and it's brilliant, with some very scenic terrain. Largely south-facing, so the snow could get a bit wet and scratchy by late March, but the vertical goes up to glacier level above Laax.

Anyone going?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been for the last two years, and have booked the flights over but not the accomodation yet for this year. It's earlier than the last couple of years, but saying that, two years ago it was snowing the entire week with powder on the pistes all the way down into Flims for several days, and that was in April.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy