Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Breaking News... SCGB advertise on snowHeads!

Poster: A snowHead
Boredsurfing, Maybe they've got some dirt on him. Maybe there's a merger on the cards... clandestine midnight meetings in Wimbledon. You know, like Kraft and Cadbury. These things happen a lot in business. Think we need an official statement from the top, he's been awful quiet. Counting Goldsmith's contribution from his SCGB membership fees I expect.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bode Swiller, I'm going to have to warn you about this sort of talk - there will be an official statement later this afternoon. Until the NDA's expire there will be no comment from the management.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Windymiller, as I'm not a party to the NDAs (notice no apostrophe!), I can clearly continue to speculate about what's going on and, in the interests of all snowHeads I will not rest until the truth comes out (or Coronation St comes on whichever is the sooner). Lots of helicopter traffic reported in the Camden-Wimbledon air corridor - another dead giveaway that something big is going down.

Of course, we can all see what's going on. A SCGB/snowHeads merger to create clubHeads. You'll close the forum to non-payers and it'll be 2004 all over again. Can I have all my posts burned onto CD and posted to my lawyer please.

As a precaution, and before I get terminated, would all snowheads interested in starting a new forum please contact me at bswil(at)swil.................. drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't get cocky, Swiller. My thread (500+ hits) is rapidly closing on yours (500+ hits). Want to advertise?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Brother Swiller my esteemed apologies regarding punctuation in the above post. As to speculation of air movements in the north London area - I'm not allowed to comment. Although if you were perhaps to lookup the movements of G-GMSH1 that might lead you to the path of enlightenment wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Ernst Goldsmith I don't think this is the sort of advertising that Swiller had in mind
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I just phoned that number, and you're right - it's a very poor example of advertising.
Quote:
"The number you have dialled has not been recognised."
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wossgoin'on? Puzzled
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hurtle, you find this thread far more informative than Swiller's, and it contains charming animals (e.g. 'cuddly stuffed posters'):

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=60835
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Of course, we can all see what's going on. A SCGB/snowHeads merger to create clubHeads. You'll close the forum to non-payers and it'll be 2004 all over again. Can I have all my posts burned onto CD and posted to my lawyer please.

Is my Super SH status transferable?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
Quote:

Is my Super SH status transferable?

It will probably cost you £20 and mean signing a new set of T's & C's wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hurtle, open up a fresh version of sH and don't log in. Go to The Piste. You should see a shiny yellow advert on the side of the page Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
cathy, nope, nothing showing, at least not the SCGB travel insurance, which I assume was showing at some point. I was just wondering as to the meaning of Windymiller's dark hints!

Not long now until your next trip! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Windymiller wrote:
T's & C's
Ts & Cs rolling eyes
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hurtle wrote:
Not long now until your next trip! Toofy Grin

Vey excited!! snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
Bode Swiller wrote:
Windymiller wrote:
T's & C's
Ts & Cs rolling eyes

Why?

The apostrophes there indicate abbreviations, and appear correct to me.
snow conditions
Bode Swiller, have to agree. Apostrophes can indicate ownership or abbreviations...you did it with the "NAD's" aswell. However, I had a dream about you last night and you were rather handsome so I will forgive you Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Shimmy Alcott, that was no dream baby
snow report
Indeed - who needs stuffed animals when Swiller's about?

Listen, Maestro, your thread is now doing nearly 1000 hits on only 58 postings, and mine is only 655 hits on 67 postings. I must have tried too hard (because this thread is frankly rubbish) but is there some special secret you'd like to share?
ski holidays
alex_heney, you may have a point but I'm going to disagree because it'll annoy you. What about FAQs then? Everywhere you see it as FAQ's but going by your logic it should actually be F'A'Q's

Anyway, Ernst Goldsmith, those stats don't surprise me. Shows the benefit of breaking the story first.
snow conditions
It's true. You beat me by 4 minutes, but look at the lasting gain. There's a lesson for everyone here.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy