Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden, Austria, 16-23 January 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Sorry - we won't be running this as a Bash this year... Sad

...but Inside Out will still be in Solden and you can contact them direct if you'd still like to go Smile

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 4-12-09 22:12; edited 3 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
just fancied kicking a few tumbleweeds around and found this thread.... Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wish i had known about this before i booked my week in zell
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Me and codyaitch are interested in going seems a lack of interest at the moment may be we’ll
Have one to one couching and a bargin at £270.00
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Probably not so much a lack of interest as just a bit late now - I'd booked my Jan instruction week way back in June or sometime Very Happy I'm sure there'd be many more takers for future years
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I think you may be right
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cathy, I agree with Cathy as I booked my instruction week in Tignes for November at the beginning of July and if I had not been already committed to that I would have gone for this or the early December coaching week (as I actually prefer Soelden to Tignes) - ah well, next year! Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I, too, would have been interested but have already booked 23 - 30 January with my non-snowHead friends (yes, they do exist! Laughing ). Which means not only can I not do this - but I can't do the Birthday Bash either rolling eyes . And the December one clashes with my Mountain Sun holiday too!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sorry about the late notice for this trip. It took us longer than we hoped to sort out the Austrian end of things. We promise we'll be a bit more timely for next season, and we're already thinking about some pre/early season trips for 2010/11 in addition to some regular in-season trips.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
There are people who like to book late - like me!! I don't normally book any trip, coaching or otherwise, more than about 6 weeks before.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
beanie1, when there's a group of 25-30 people, who all want to stay together in the same place, you book early!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
maggi, I'm sure you do! I was just pointing out that there are people who prefer to book late, and there is still more than 2 months to go so loads of time.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
maggi, I would have book by now if there is a large group going or you run the risk you have to split the group up Puzzled

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Wed 11-11-09 22:14; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
You also book stuff early if getting holiday form sign-off can potentially involve cold-war style negotations...

(I tend to book stuff either really early or really late)
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
TallTone, is there any idea of cost yet ? or if not, when might the cost be known ? I'm only after a 'ballpark' figure......
latest report
Timberwolf, this is still being negotiated but as a ball park figure the holiday package price including flights from Gatwick,transfers and half board at the 3/4 * Tyrol Sharing is £584 or £664 for single occupancy. instruction cost is on top of that.
snow report
Thanks skimottaret,
snow report
skimottaret wrote:
Timberwolf, this is still being negotiated but as a ball park figure the holiday package price including flights from Gatwick,transfers and half board at the 3/4 * Tyrol Sharing is £584 or £664 for single occupancy. instruction cost is on top of that.

Is this trip likely to go ahead via Snowheads, given the limited interest - if not I/we may soon have to consider booking independently.

Aitch[color=blue]
[/color]
ski holidays
codyaitch, Rob and I will definately be out doing instruction that week but there hasnt been much action with regards to snowheads arranging a "SH special" deal for the package. I would have a look at Neilson directly or tot up what a diy trip would be.

We should have quite small instruction groups so should be a good week of skiing. Very Happy
ski holidays
With only 7 week before the trip can admin or Talltone confirm SH are arranging a hotel for the trip and some idea what the cost will be Puzzled Confused
snow report
Hi all, we havent goten any reply from admin or talltone on this and Rob and I are assuming it isnt going ahead through snowheads.

We still plan on going out and if anyone is interested please contact us directly at Inside Out Skiing fill out the form, no need to go through to payment stage.
ski holidays
Further update, Rob and I are confirmed at the Tyrol hotel and there is availability at a discounted price, if interested please contact Neilson directly Charlotte.spokes@neilson.com and copy us at info@insideoutskiing.com
latest report
Hi guys, I didn't see the previous updates - apologies. I've contacted admin to see what's going on wrt the Instruction Bash.
latest report
Discussed this with admin, and this one won't be a Bash after all Sad

But as skimottaret says, Inside Out will still be in Solden, so get in touch with them if you still fancy the week!

Hopefully we will get something organised a bit sooner for the 2010/11 season snowHead
snow report
what sort of level / terrain you instructing on that week?
snow report
bitoffluff, sorry i missed this your post, didnt notice the name change on the thread. We will have up to 4 seperate groups between Rob and I mornings or afternoons and can accomodate any level quite easily. at current numbers it will be very small groups if not private lessons.

We just had an enquiry last night for timid skier we have coached inside for instance. Come along it will be a hoot. Toofy Grin
snow report
I'm interested - nice to ski a different resort and I know those inside out blokes are good.

Where do I sign up? I can't see any buttons? Laughing
latest report
bertie bassett, this changed from being a snowheads run deal to being done by Inside Out Skiing go here for details http://insideoutskiing.com/coachingout.html
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
bertie bassett wrote:
Where do I sign up? I can't see any buttons? Laughing

Be great to have you join us in January Smile
snow report
Don't forget anyone booking the travel/accommodation package through Neilsons gets a 10% discount if a mega/super snowhead Very Happy
snow conditions
cathy, i think that just applies to the full retail brochure prices, not against anything that has been discounted.

Neilson have some very discounted packages starting at Under £400 for flight transfers and accomodation and we have decided to
reduce our coaching course cost to £199.

so if anyone fancies a sneaky week away with very small class sizes, great snow conditions short transfers for under £600 for the week let us know!!

snow report
Just four of us attended the instruction clinic from 16th to 23rd January - 2 beginners with Rob and 2 'intermediates' with Scott.

1 to 2 teaching was an absolute dream compared to the classes of 8 to 12 I had attended before.

For my own part I progressed (on Inside and Out's levels scale) from an 'Early Intermediate' to 'Advanced Intermediate' plus some off-piste - quite proud of myself as an 'old git' of 62 !

Rob and Scott really know their stuff and if anybody fancies developing their skills, keep an eye out for the next session.

And Solden is a pretty good place to learn - ideal training slopes close to the centre, and more adventurous runs higher up the mountain and on the glacier, including the Solden World Cup Glacier Run

A cracking week - the pity is I have to wait 12 months to use my new found skills !
snow conditions
codyaitch, a very fair assessment of your jump in skills, Toofy Grin snowHead you really made great progress as the week went on and absolutely nailed the off piste for a first timer. I have seen much more experienced skiers struggle in the variable snow that we got stuck into, well done!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy