Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Igoski/Alpine Elements, Chamonix BHN/Boule de Neiges, just got back!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I booked a trip with Igoski for a Wednesday to Sunday trip which cost around £499 that was half board including flights & transfers, I then did some research using trip advisor and various winter sport forums and the results were not very positive towards the operators or hotel.

Guess what? For a change I have some very positive news about Alpine Elements and Hotel BHN Chamonix.

We arrived at Geneva on Wednesday and was greeted by the Alpine rep, she was polite helpful and patient as my friends case was missing in action thanks to Luton Airport!! Luckily it did turn up the same day.

We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by the other staff who were taking bookings for lift pass’s & ski hire, the staff even took the guests into town to find the shop.

The room was fine, it was small, basic, clean & very warm, the shower was great with loads of hot water just what you need after a hard day on the Board!!

The Bar was inviting with sky TV, friendly staff and only 4 Euros for a large Stella with a pitched working out even cheaper!!

The food was very good, for breakfast we had either sausage, eggs & bacon or freshly baked pastries with cereals, yogurts & fruit, tea, coffee & juice’s

Evening meals were very good, over our stay we had pork, fish, chicken & duck dish’s which were well presented, tasty and were followed by a very naught but nice desert.

There was always a selection of free cakes out when returning from the slope with fresh coffee & tea.

Oh free Wi-Fi included!!

I would not hesitate in going back, I just thought that as you only ever hear the bad stories it was about time we had a good one.

To top it off it dumped the night we arrived and then gave use 3 blue bird days, we had some of the best boarding I have ever had at Le Tour, Brevent & Flegere even some of the home runs were open!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alpine Elements are great - yep I just got back from week with family in Tignes le Lac - Chalet Lavachey. Really great staff that did far more "than it said on the tin". Cooked Breakfast, organised ski passes and ski hire, cleaned rooms more often than advertsied etc etc Good food throughout and Lavachey is in superb position ski to from the door!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy