Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help - where have all the good resort searches gone

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a good search site for ski resorts. I used to use the Ski Club of Great Britian - they've added every sniff of a mountain and so the volume of results are just too many to be useful. Seached for expert & off piste in Austria and ended up with about 60 results. WTSS doesn't let you search any more so am stuck.
Can anyone recommend a better site.... please Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So let me get this right.

You are looking for a snow website which allows you to search, but which only has a limited number of resorts in its database?

You could try one of the sites which only list places served by TOs, I suppose.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just ask here what you want to know Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wtss does still let you search? Hit the resorts tab and then it's on bottom left? aj xx
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
WTSS is only £17 inc pp, buy it every couple of years a great read and helps you get through the summer Toofy Grin . If not try http://skiingthealps.com, www.bergfex.com, www.skiinfo.com, www.welove2ski.com.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bones wrote:
Just ask here what you want to know Madeye-Smiley

But Bones, Parky'd only get a petulant reply from some ol' grumps asking them to use the 'forum search' button. rolling eyes Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Www.welove2ski.com
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
But Bones, Parky'd only get a petulant reply from some ol' grumps asking them to use the 'forum search' button.
- I've seen it happen!!!

moffatross, Bones, I looked through the site to try and find the info before I put this question up wink I just want a quick search facility.
Ok, my situation is that me and Mr PP are taking my older sis (who is to skiing what Maureen was to driving (obscure 80's reference)) and her son. We normally ski more than once a year but having just got back from a trip to Thailand and Oz will have to limit to once:-(
We don't spend much time on the piste so are going to do a last minute hol based on snowfall and conditions. So I need to be able to wizz in to search at the last minute and SKGB has got it all wrong. Some of the resorts in their list may be ok for experts but not for a week!
radar, thanks - liked the l;ast three particularly welove2ski Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy