Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scott Tundra gloves issue

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought myself a pair of Scott Tundra gloves last year, just before our trip to Tignes - I had a few pairs of gloves, but nothing that I'd call decent, so I was rather chuffed with these.

I've taken them on two trips now, Tignes before Christmas and Andorra the week before last.

The gloves themselves are lovely, they're dead comfy, incredibly warm (kept my hands toasty down to -35 in Tignes) and give a good range of movement.

However, I do have an issue with them: they're falling apart on me, and this started after about 8 days of (very non-exciting) wear.

I'm not a very exciting skier, I stick mainly to pisted runs, I know my limits so don't tend to tumble that much, and I look after my gear. Basically these gloves have had a bit of an easy life and really haven't taken a beating in the slightest.

However, they are falling apart already Sad The palm of the left glove is pretty badly cut up (I assume from picking up skis and the edges having cut into the palm), but also the stitching is coming apart on a couple of the fingers, and they're blatantly not going to last another week's skiing.

I'll be raising this with Scott as, as far as I'm concerned, this isn't acceptable from a pair of gloves that retail at over £50, and although they're warm and lovely, they're evidently not even slight hard wearing, so I won't be recommending them to snowheads either Sad Avoid.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Manufacturing problems do happen. Scott have a good reputation for product and customer service so suggest you send back and wait for a new pair of gloves to come your way.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's fair comment. I'm just checking whether I have the right contact details for Scott in the UK but will be sending them details of the issue - if I get a response I'll pop it up here.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy