Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

do you want to go a little bit faster

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
well do you????

http://youtube.com/v/QZIHzGleppI Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CEM, are we to take that as an indication of ... affiliation?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
comprex wrote:
CEM, are we to take that as an indication of ... affiliation?

only to speed Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kinetic Energy Recovery System? Is that supposed to be like the little flashing light they used to put on the old K2 Fours?

Or are they putting in fancy electric motors in em that work like the breaking yolkamegigs they put on formula 1 cars.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 22-01-10 20:47; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
so who is "Bodie Millar" - some american rally driver ??? wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That's a sweet advert! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That is so cool. Will is going to love it when I show him tomorrow......
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bode Miller=Sexiest man alive EVER Very Happy Thanks for making my nightCEM, will probably be watching this a few(hundred)times!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
frank4short wrote:
Kinetic Energy Recovery System? Is that supposed to be like the little flashing light they used to put on the old K2 Fours?

Or are they putting in fancy electric motors in em that work like the breaking yolkamegigs they put on formula 1 cars.

being as cuche admitted to using a ski with it in at the weekend i would suggest it might just have some effect Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There doesn't seem to be much out there on what this is. They did mention it on Ski Sunday in reference to Didier Cuche ?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Linsey Vonn also uses such a ski doesn't she?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

being as cuche admitted to using a ski with it in at the weekend i would suggest it might just have some effect

ok, so in simple language a girl/lady/woman can understand, how does it work? And is it only for superbeings like Bode and Didier? (And those with money to burn? snowHead ]
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I suspect it's just another marketing gimmic. Like everything other thing the big mainstream ski companies have done to their skis over the years. That means torsion boxes, beta carves & a whole world of other junk. That they glued on to their regular race skis to make them look the same as the ones they're selling to the punters.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
frank4short, bit cynical aren't you Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy