Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne what hot whats not!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

This is my first post although I have been watching this forum for sometime and always found it very usefull and interesting.

A small group of us are going to La Plagne for the last week of Feb staying in a catered chalet in Plagne Village, none of us have been to La Plagne before and I would be gratefull of some inside info on good runs we are all intermediates, places to eat and stop for drinks any usefull info would be appreciated. We are not sure which pass to get but after having read several threads on this forum think the full pass may be the one to go for.

snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here's a little thread I started last year on La Plagne piste side restaurants
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=810920&highlight=piste+restaurants#810920
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing, Thanks very much this is just the type of thing I was looking for.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow Bunny, Hi there, was in La Plagne last season. There is a red run off of Roche de Mio called Les Inversens which is really nice, especially if you fancy a little bit of off piste either side.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
in la plagne right now.. actually about to go back out.. great little crepe place down in montchavin nice couple of reds down to it..
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Les Inversens

Would second that.

Too many flat bits, even with rope tows. Lots of nice cruising blues and reds.
We had a bit of a flap and bun fight to get served at Les Borseliers caff, but it is in a really nice spot and there's some very flattering reds down to it.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Borselliers - best terrace!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Borselliers - best terrace!

Oh yes. Nice way to get to it is Levasset from Roche de Mio.
If it gets a little chilly - Mont de la Guerre should warm you up Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kosciosco wrote:
Snow Bunny, Hi there, was in La Plagne last season. There is a red run off of Roche de Mio called Les Inversens which is really nice, especially if you fancy a little bit of off piste either side.

Love it (apart from the super slow lift back up)

Just don't go to far right...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Soaranski wrote:
Mont de la Guerre should warm you up Very Happy

Worst run in the whole of La Plagne, to be avoided Shocked Shocked
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy