Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania. share a room catered chalet £250 6/3/10 & nights.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi snowHead

Due to a communication error about dates I have an offer of 7 nights from 6/3/2010 catered in a lovely chalet in La Tania for £250. If anyone would like to share that room, we could both benefit from that price. The transfer is £55 so long as you arrive at the airport between 9 - 5. mine actually gets in to Geneva at 5.25 but apparently thats ok.

The Chalet is ski in ski out to the door. The only slight downside is that there is only one lift out which is a 12 man Gondola, But, then you can ski all of three valleys from there. I will probably go for Courcheval pass. Really I dont mind if we do or dont ski together. Oh and Gents I'm a married lady but so long as you dont mind the offer extends to you too.

I will PM details to anyone who asks.

X fingers lots of happy skiing to do Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
scratch this Booked Morgins instead. Maybe next year. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, not sure if I'm doing this right as only jus joined up. I'm looking for a ski group or someone to ski with. All my usual ski buddies are not skiing this year for various reasons. I'm a good intermediate skier, can get down everything, but prefer fast flowing reds to blacks. I'm not looking for a singles holiday as I have a girlfriend. Love my skiing and like a beer afterwards, but not into massive apres ski as I go to ski rather than party. Simon
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nortab, Welcome to snowHead Sorry must have missed your post. I'll pm you.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello Younger,

If the offer @ la Tania is still available, I would be interested. I am a married 40 year old male, Californian living in Ireland. I am an artist with a professional wife. My wife is to busy to ski this year and said that I should look out for offers like yours. I would like to go to the 3V this year, as last years extended stay in Kitzbuhl was a little hard on my knees.

Good luck, and happy skiing!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shocked
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
martski, Dont be cheeky rolling eyes

starskier, Hi welcome to snowHead I have booked at Morgins in Swizerland now. But, nortab, is joining me there so perhaps we could still make up a group. There are no spaces on the 6th but you might be lucky on the 7th. If your still intrested post back and I'll PM you with some info. Or read some of my recent posts and you will see for yourself. Trouble is I'll be out numbered Laughing Gome on you solo not nessesarily single ladies Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy