Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Menuires childcare

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of a nanny service (having done a search it looks like there may be none covering Les Menuires directly) that one could use in Reberty 1850, or a nursery other than the ESF's Piou-Piou in Croisette (again, preferably in Reberty)?

Baby will be 9 months old when we go.

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I really don't think there is one in Reberty, we had a good look round when we were there about a month ago and definitely didn't spot anything I'm afraid. Of course there are a multitude of operators offering childcare, but if you've booked already that won't help at all!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We put our 6 month old into the ESF creche last year - wont be doing that again Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CarlT, worrying - why not?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We used the ESF (Piou-Piou ) one in next to the cinema in the center of Les Buryeres - below Reberty. This was 3 years ago..We had kids aged 4 and 7 skiing in the mornings - tried the ESF general groups I afraid they only spoke French to the kid's so that was no good.

The instructors dropped off the kids in the creche for a lunch where we picked the up for the afternoon skiing or whatever. There appeared very little supervision _-young girls there but pretty much the kids were ignored. When we went to pick them up so they hadn't eaten anything due to lack of supervision. Put me off ESF completely and we pulled them out after 3 days...

So no help other than not the Piou-Piou........
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boardiac, Try ski famille, cost more but are fannatastic. I have gone to les gets with them twice, both brilliant, in terms of child care and holiday.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boardiac wrote:
CarlT, worrying - why not?

They did not come across as very friendly and did not seem happy when the babies cried. My wife was not impressed and has said we will not use them again!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
lightningdan,
Quote:

Try ski famille

mm - holiday booked already (independent, not with TO). Presumably Ski Famille won't let you put your baby in their creche if you're not holidaying with them?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lightningdan wrote:
boardiac, Try ski famille, cost more but are fannatastic. I have gone to les gets with them twice, both brilliant, in terms of child care and holiday.

I think Ski Famille (and Family Ski Company) annexed Reberty because the difficulties in accessing baby care without trogging down the hill made the "All In" option much more attractive than it is in places where DIY is easy.

SF's childcare at Christmas was superb, but at full brochure price (which we didn't pay) superb would be the very least you'd expect!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boardiac, I worked there for a season. We normally used Pieu Pieu, but there was also a company called Snow Bow that I think had a creche, but down in Les Bettaix, a bit further down the valley
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy