Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone done Magic Kids Fun Factory in high season?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering if anyone has tried their younger kids in Magic's Fun Factory in high season weeks where the lessons are 4 hours mornings for 4 days and 2 full days. We are holidaying with other families at Easter and this option is being proposed. Personally I feel the hours are a bit too long for little kids but I would be really keen to hear from anyone who had tried it with a younger child i.e. 5 or 6 and found it worked well. Thanks a lot snowHead (PS yes I know about the cost Shocked )
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
we have booked our 2 children in for this aged 6 and 8 .....have heard good things about them .....we are going at easter so looking forward to it let me know if youi hear any more
thks Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tubbsy, hope it works out well for you. We have gone for shared private lessons with Ultimate Snowsports instead, some two hour sessions and a couple of 4 hour sessions, it fitted better and was more reasonable too.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wow....
cannot reccomend magic ski school in La tania for the kids highly enough ..our kids did the course as above and loved it ..great instuctors with excellent English and a great rapport with the children....althought its a long day they stop for drinks breaks and snacks and have lunch on the 2 full days as well ,pizza or spag bol ...they are a such a refreshing change fronm ESF who promise the world ..i.e max 8/10 to a class english speaking etc etc and in our experience the reality is very different ...12 in a class is not uncommon and its only for 2hrs.so you have to get back to resort by 11.30 as opposed to 1.15 ...Yes its more expensive but when you work it out per hour its great value and the children had a great time and the improvement in thier skiing ability in a week was nothing short of miraculous ....they were fantastic AAA ****..thnks Magic ski !! Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy