Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding Pre la joux to Chatel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if you can snowboard from Pre la Joux back to Super Chatel with only a Chatel ski pass? The lift in question would be back from Morgins up to Portes du Culet.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
maka_1966, you're thinking off going off the back of Linga aren't you?

I would expect the lift out of Morgins to be on the Morgins pass, hence a PDS required, (or maybe some sort of weird Morgins points card) but I don't know for sure.

Some of these modern resorts actually post their lift maps up on the interwebpipe thing (run on CATS you know) - I'd check there first, myself Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
maka_1966, hey there, you've got 2 options to get from Pre La Joux to Super Chatel.

Firstly, head out towards Linderet, then over to Switzerland, through Le Croset and Morgins then back on Le Corbeau into Super Chatel. Le Corbeau is on the Super Chatel pass but all the other lifts you need to take from Linderet to Morgin aren't.

Your other option is to go from Pre La Joux to Linga. About 2/3 of the way down Linga there is a path going off to your right. It's signposted and easy to find so long as you don't fly down there too fast. Take the path and you end up by the lake in Chatel village so only a couple of hundred metres away from the bottom of the Super Chatel gondola. No need for a PDS pass that way.

If you need anymore info let me know Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy