Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Obergurgl in April -accomodation recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning a short trip to Austria in April with 8 year old son

Flights to Innsbruck booked (10/4 to 14/4)

Considering return to Obergurgl as we know it well from visit in December 2009

Considering hotel or B&B

Thought I would wait till last minute to check snow conditions and get a "deal"

Have emailed a couple of cheaper hotels though and they are already full (or won't book half a week ?) -now worried

Any thoughts on:

Whether I would get a "deal" by waiting -Obergurgl experience particularly

A good B&B in the town

Which other resorts to consider from Innsbruck at this time of year if necessary

Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Solden which is close to Obergurgl will be open as will Ischgl which by car is just over an hour from Innsbruck. Both are high, snow sure and have plenty of accommodation and big ski areas.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy