Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair to charge for toilets (a proposal)

Poster: A snowHead
Just got off a flight last night and was reading the January mag.

Page one (next to Michael's, I am brill column) says that they are proposing to charge £/e1 for the toilet to "change customers behaviour" and reduce how often they go to the toilet.

THen they can save punters 5% of the flight cost by reducing the number of toilets on theplane from 3 to 1 and to add more seats.

The flight I was on was only 1/2 full. So wher eare these desperate people (for seats not the toilet) Happy

Cheers
Bob
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The customers are on another carrier that dont intend to charge for the loo. Just another publicity stunt, and fair play to "Micko" gets people talking! Even on snowHead s in January (ski time)!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quite an old story, MOL let slip about it a few months back. Just a publicity stunt, and I'm pretty sure it was determined that there is an EU law that you have to provide free toilets if you operate serving food and drinks.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

and I'm pretty sure it was determined that there is an EU law that you have to provide free toilets if you operate serving food and drinks.

that money grabbing tw4t would probably go as far a re-registering O'Shite Airlines in Switzerland or Panama or somewhere to avoid having to adhere to any EU law on toilets so he can screw an extra few euro's out of his loyal victims.... erm customers sorry....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SnowGod, Foolish comment. Because the company is registered in Ireland the company pays little income tax, something he may not get away with in Switzerland! At the end of the day he knows what will get publicity eg. "beds and blowjobs"!

An ignorant man, but clever and succesful
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Ignorant??? yet clever and succsful??? bring on the ignorance in that case.... Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dav wrote:
Quite an old story, MOL let slip about it a few months back. Just a publicity stunt, and I'm pretty sure it was determined that there is an EU law that you have to provide free toilets if you operate serving food and drinks.

Is that any establishment or just aircraft. If the former, is there another EU law that states that restaurants up mountains are exempt?????
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wonder if Ryanair have thought through what this will do to inflight drink sales? Don't see why people complain about Ryanair, they make no secret about their business model being charge for every option possible, you pays your money and takes your choice!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I know it is an old story, but this time it is the first time Ryanair have put it in print.

I'm nto too bothered. I only use tem to go to Norway and with Norwegian beer prices I dont haev a beer before or durig a flieght. therefore I can hold on fopr 90 mins. Happy

Cheers
Bob
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well, I'd just take an empty plastic bottle and use that instead. Smile
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Foolish comment. Because the company is registered in Ireland the company pays little income tax, something he may not get away with in Switzerland!

.... but her certainly would in Panama wink

If he starts charging for toilets then on the very very very rare occaision I have no alternative other than to use Ryanair I shall simply order the largest coffee on offer, pay my £27.50 for the privelidge, drink every last drop of it, then gleefully hand my "refilled" cardboard beaker back to the cabin crew.... if said cabin crew make enough complaints about being handed urine filled beakers I'm sure he will change his mind over charging for the use of toilets on flights wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SnowGod, Laughing Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I would pay £1 to lock Michael O'Leary in a toilet
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fair play to the guy. If he can squeeze as much as he can out of people who are only paying a couple of quid for a flight in the first place, then good on him.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
hyweljenkins, " If he can squeeze as much as he can out of people"

WOW thats great service for £1 Happy Saves shaking it. Happy

Cheers
Bob
snow conditions
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/8001298/Ryanair-boss-should-be-sacked-and-replaced-with-flight-attendant-says-pilot.html

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 14-09-10 10:05; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
stanton, can't read it without being registered.
snow conditions
I would probably pay £1 to watch Ryanair stewardess "Edita Schindlerova" using a toilet.
ski holidays
sherlock235, here's a 9 News link for you.
snow report
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/8001351/SkyRider-new-saddle-seat-allows-airlines-to-cram-more-passengers.html
snow report
achilles, thanks.

stanton, that was so worth it. anyone have a link for getting those two minutes of my life back? Razz
snow report
I like the Fascinating Aida line in their Ryanair song "If you haven't paid to use the steps, you'll have to feecking jump." Surprised Michael hasn't added that to his list of charges !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy