Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKi Republic - any good?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys

Off to Val D'isere on sat and having done everything DIY and trying to keep costs down we booked our ski gear with ski republic as they were offering the best prices. Anybody have any info on them? Is there equipment they rent good in comparison to the ususal intersport shops we would usually rent off. Any info on experiences good or bad would be greatly welcomed. Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bodhi, we used them over New Year and it was the best service I have had from a hire shop. They collect you from your chalet (or hotel) and take you to the shop. They get you to fill in a form about your ability so they can match equipment to suit your needs. They asked questions to see what sort of skiing you enjoy / do the most and choose skis to suit. They then dropped us back off with all the equipment, so no walking back carrying it all, especially good if you have young children who can't carry much.

After you have finished on the last day you just leave all the gear in the ski locker and they collect it all the next day.

Edited because I'm an idiot, we used Snowberry !!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is another thread on more or less this same subject. People posting there have generally had good experiences with Ski Republic (one or two exceptions as always). I used them two weeks ago in Tignes and found them to be very good indeed. The only rental shop I have ever used that actually had my pre-booked skis and board ready and labelled and waiting for my arrival. Good prices too on their two for one offer.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy