Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

adelboden... lift pass for region including murren too?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Snowheads,
as noticed on my profile section, this is my first post, so it may come across as rather selfish picking your brains rather than contributing myself.
Having worked in several resorts myself for over ten years, I am now spreading my wings and skiing new places.
We are off to Adelboden next week and wish to ski in Murren and Wengen too, so was wondering whether its possible to get a lift pass for the whole region rather than specific resorts. I think Valais does this now, and some French resorts link up too.
The Adelboden website isnt the clearest, but hey ho.
Looking forward to it and hope its a good 'under the radar' resort with untracked runs and reguine charm.
Have to get in a day at Murren too... went last year to Wengen and Murren very much impressed. Had it all, for a small resort, high altitude, steeps, powder, wicked bumps and one of the longest runs down to lauterbrunnen.
Thanks in Advance for any help,
J
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jwhchitty, I'm afraid not, however you can get a day pass or half day pass for the individual sections of the jJungfrau region, it's quite a long way between the two unless you use a helicopter, on public transport it takes about 3.5 hours to go from Adleboden post office to the top cable car station at Murren, even going by car it's still quite a distance From Adleboden to Lauterbrunnen as you'd need to drive to Spiez then towards Interlaken before driving up to Lauterbrunnen it's only about 35 miles but much of that is on effectively minor roads
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that,thought as much.
Its only an hours drive to lauterbrunnen, which is fine.
Any other ski area within striking distance worth a visit?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jwhchitty, An hour on dry roads, you need to allow longer if it's been snowing obviously

Well there's Gstaad if you go down to Spiez and take the next valley parallel to the one occupied by Adelboen
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy