Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire In La Rosiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any recomendations for a good hire shop in La Rosiere ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi. Have skied several times in La Rosiere. There are the usual range of hire shops but I've had particularly good service from the Sport 2000 shop that's affiliated to the Evolution 2 Ski school in the main village (there's another sport 2000 shop about 100 yards closer to the main ski lifts but we've not used them!). We also had good service from the Ski-Set in Les Eucherts. I guess it depends which end of the village your staying in & would go for the most convenient.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Twinner were fine when I was there last year. Large shop, a couple of doors up from the Tourism office...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another vote for Twinner.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skied and rented twice in La Rosiere, here are the results of the magic _hat jury:

Twinner - great skis (brand new, top nick, good customer service)

Sport 2000 - My whole group paid extra for advanced skis (reserved in advance). Half of us got rubbish old skis that were blunt and battered. Asked to swap them and was told that nothing better was available. Take it or leave it.

Twinner wins.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just returned from La Roz and rented from Skiset La Poudre. Friendly, helpful and great skis. Came in cheaper than Twinner too...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sideshowsusie, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy