Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski group wanted - young(ish)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey people. I'm an experienced 25yr old m skier and boarder. I'm looking to get some skiing/boarding in at anytime before march but none of my mates are free/have the money, etc. I would say i'm an easy going person, interested in both the skiing and the apres.

I'm looking to join a group of similar aged people for a week anywhere in Europe with decent snow. I don't mind setting up a group of us if there are enough people wanting to sort something. Live in the North West but happy to depart from any airport so long as the deal is good.

Cheers

Geoff
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd be interested. I'm looking to join a group for a week's holiday in March. I'm 26 and an intermediate/advanced skier. Preferably looking at going to a French ski resort or St Anton. Happy to stay in self-catering or catered accommodation. trying to keep costs down though. Let me know if you are still interested. PM me or email me at fwkerr@hotmail.co.uk

Fraser
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey guys,

I too am looking to join a group for a week's skiing. Preferably either 30th Jan or 6th Feb but could also go 6th March.

I am 25, intermediate skier but not afraid to ski with those that are more advanced!

Ideally I'm trying to go to 3 valleys since my sister is out there doing a season at the mo and it would be good to try and visit on her day off. But I am open to any other suggestions. I live in Scotland, but could fly from any airport.

Let me know if you're still interested. My email address is lel4237@googlemail.com

Lorna
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey,

I am looking to join a group for a weeks skiing pref Europe i am 33 easy going looking for a group who are heading away around the end of Feb,

i live in London but can fly from any airport.

My email is j.n.corston@goooglemail.com

Cheers...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If anyone finds a deal for St. Anton for that week I'd be more than happy to join/make the numbers up.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am a 25 yr old experienced skiier, looking to go either 30/31st Jan or 6/7th Feb for a week anywhere in Europe - happy to form or join a group. I live in London but could fly from most airports. My email is jlin82@yahoo.co.uk

Jess
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PinballWizard,

Geoff what is your emails address?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It sounds like there's a few takers for 6/7 Feb which would be good with me too.

my email is geoffhall100@hotmail.com. Get in touch with me if you are interested in going on this date and we'll try to arrange something. I would be happy with the 3 valleys if that suited everyone else.

cheers
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jonny75, Hi if ur lookn a week @ t'end Feb 27th, myself & another 2 fellas r formn a group poss 4 Val Thorens email me renfem2@aol.com
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hello All,

Myself and my housemate, 28, and 29 respectively are looking to get out for a week on the 6th March. I'm intermediate skier, hes the same on a board. Probably Three Valleys or Les Arcs, I'm sure we could be persuaded pretty much anywhere as long as the snow is good and beer cold!

We usually drive out from the Midlands, (comfy estate) and book with local immoblier to keep things cheap...

Email is on mwalton2@hotmail.com for contact, for all those thinking of that week, could arrange a time to have a chat on msn, that way can have the conversation together... just a thought.

Mat
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm out skiing solo in Les Arcs on 6th March and from the 13th Val d'Isere in the UCPA centres. But I'm bit younger at the tender age of 18. If anyone fancies a ski and a beer in that order PM me.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for the replies. We've managed to get a group of 6 together and are all booked up
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy