Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKi Cab... any good ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone used Skicab.com for transfer from Chambery?
Good/Bad ??
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have used them, not from Chambery, but they have been excellent. This will be our third year using them and not one problem
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wouldn’t recommend skicabs.com
We booked online and thought the quote good but it only after we’d paid that the transfer times were notified to us.
The pick up on the way home was 8!! Hours ahead of our flight time for a 1.15min journey.
It was a busy Saturday and so journey delay time had to be factored in but even so with heavy traffic we arrived at the airport with 6 hours to spare. They had previously refused to put back the pick up time and we asked to sit in the vehicle as it was cold outside and there was a queue to get in the airport. The driver refused as he had to get to Geneva for another pick up. Clearly they collected us 6 hours early because it suited them and not to ensure we got the flight during heavy traffic.
On the way to our resort he passed our accommodation and carried on up the mountain until we told him to turn around. He hadn’t researched the accommodation at all and then refused to take us to the door. We had to walk with cases and skis up to the chalet without knowing where it was and ended up going around the houses in the cold wet and dark to find it. When I asked to complain they told me ‘I was joking’. Will be submitting a formal complaint. Not recommended.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy