Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Disappointed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a question for contributors to this website. Recently after extensive physical preparation and instruction at the Aldershot dry ski slope I recently visited the Spanish resort of Sierra Nevada. My chum Maximilian had informed me that on a clear day one could ski all the way to Africa. Imagine my dismay when despite cloudless skies this proved impossible. My question is this: Are these skis any good for getting about? Or am I likely to suffer continued disappointment?
Has anyone else noticed this sort of problem?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maybe try something less ambitious to start with. On a clear day in London - and we've had the best snow conditions since 1963 recently - you can ski all the way from the top of Primrose Hill to the London Eye. Maybe even Crystal Palace.

I'd ski in Gibraltar to combine the best of the Spanish and African experiences.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You need a boat and water skis for that sort of thing.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe you went to the Sierra Nevada in the United States by mistake. Much more extensive skiing there, and you can definitely see two states, if not two continents.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have you considered that your physical preparation just wasn't extensive enough?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I recommend getting your boots customised properly, buying fat skis and taking lessons. I am reliably informed that will solve anything.

hope that helps snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dear Snowhereman, .

Further to your extensive imagination, I am delighted to deform you that, apart from the STDs and related problems there is very little wrong with you. You are neither Deaf nor Dumb ...

I have spoken with your good friend Max who informs me that you wore a helmet with your B**** I-Player on when he told you that on the Dry ski slope. He in fact said
Quote:
that on a clear day one could SEE all the way to Africa. Imagine my dismay when despite cloudless skies this proved impossible.

I would therefore suggest that you ditch the I-Player when skiing and Take a course of Aspirin for 3 -weeks.

The Consultation charge is £1,836 plus In-My-Pocket Expenses making a total of whatever you have in your bank accounts(s).

Yours

Dr (in training) SoeurduWeasel
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Snowhereman, You made the mistake of training at Aldershot, you would have been far better off in Lympstone!!!! Shocked wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I took up snow boarding 17 years ago and continually disappointed as I am not very good at X Box 360 games.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy